Now that some things have sort of settled down & between jobs, I am now opening up for paid commissions. I'm sorry, but I will no longer be drawing for art trades, anymore. It sort of got out of hand, on my end, and led to my subsequent burnout. And I think it could be time for me to put myself to work.
So... The dreaded
ground rules. Time to put on the professional hat.
1) Time of completion for commissions will be based on art level (i.e. Sketches may take up to 3 days to complete while color drawings may take longer. Sorry... No comics.). You will be notified if any issues arise.
2) Drawings will be made based on your specifications. So, be as specific as possible right off the bat, please. I'll start off with a rough thumbnail proof (except if you're ordering a 'pencil sketch'
). After approval of the proof, I will continue to use that base until completion. Any changes after approval of the proof will incur a $5 re-do charge
3) All art created will be for 'personal use only
'. Any commercial art can be discussed. Also, upon completion, you are agreeing to allow me to post up the final piece on DA, as long as it meets the criteria. The only difference will be that a watermark will placed on the final piece that gets posted. If you don't want it posted, just let me know.
4) To place a commission, shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com
And in the subject line, put "Your DA Handle - Commission Level - Bust or Full Body
". Personal stuff can be in the e-mail and will remain private. I will respond ASAP to let you know if I can do it. Commissions will be first come, first serve. Also, I ask for an up-front, non-refundable base fee (i.e. 'Pencil Sketch / Bust': $2 Base + $3 Completion= $5). Once I receive the base fee, I will start the commission. This is to keep both of us honest. At the moment, payments are accepted through PayPal.
- I added a charge for backgrounds since I'm usually not big into drawing them. Backgrounds will only be done for 'Full Color' jobs.Commission Levels:Finished art will be 8.5" x 11" - 300 DPI
Proofs will be at 4.25" x 5.5" - 72 DPI and with a watermark.
Rough Pencil Sketch (No Proof):
Bust Level (from chest up) - $5 (Additional Characters - $2 ea.)
Full Body $7 (Additional Characters - $3 ea.)Line Art:
Bust Level - $7 (Additional Characters - $3 ea.)
Full Body $10 (Additional Characters - $5 ea.)
Grayscale Shading - add $2.50Vector Ink:
Bust Level - $10 (Additional Characters - $5 ea.)
Full Body $15 (Additional Characters - $7.50 ea.)
Grayscale Shading - add $5Full Color:
Bust Level $25 (Additional Characters - $10 ea.)
Full Body $35 (Additional Characters - $15 ea.)
* Backgrounds - add $15